- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pound mixed fresh wild mushrooms, trimmed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Parchment paper
- Sheet tray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with the rack in the middle.
- Lightly brush the parchment paper on the inside with melted butter
- Toss mushrooms, with herbs, garlic, shallot, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a large bowl, then toss with remaining butter and place in packet.
- Fold parchment to enclose mushrooms. Brush outside of packets with canola oil to prevent burning. Bake packets on a sheet tray for 20 minutes. Be careful when opening packets as they will be steaming hot. Enjoy!